Bathe yourself like a queen! This ancient hydrotherapy blend, used by Queen Esther and Cleopatra, is designed to elevate your senses into another realm. The ancient fragrance of frankincense, myrrh with a modern twist of French lavender are sure to please.
Esther is the first of the Divine Feminine Collection and is inspired by Queen Esther of the Bible. Her story is one of a daring young woman that went before her King to plead the case for her people. Esther’s ingredients are aimed to affirm that you are ROYALTY and can go to the throne, on behalf of yourself, your family, your community, or your dreams! (contains milk)
- Amethyst crystal essence- aligned with the Crown (7th) chakra, known to support connection to the higher self and spiritual realms by enhancing intuition and insight.
- Frankincense is known for its ability to relieve stress, balance hormones, boost immunity, and reduce inflammation.
- Myrrh is a potent antioxidant and help maintain healthy skin.
- Lavender opens the blood vessels to increase circulation, relieving pain and eliminating nervous tension.
- Goats milk is high in protein and triglycerides making it an all-natural emollient to help hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Epsom and dead sea salts are known for their many therapeutic uses including relaxing and soothing sore muscles, cleansing pores, softening and detoxing the skin.
Esther (8 oz.)
Dead sea salt (sodium chloride), Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), Whole goat milk (with vitamin D and folic acid), dehydrated honey powder (cane sugar, honey), Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin, Lavandula angustifolia (French lavender) flowers, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Boswellia carterii (frankincense) essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia (French lavender) essential oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) essential oil.
8 oz. = Up to two hydrotherapy sessions. Recommended for those with garden-size or jacuzzi tubs.
The use of any LovHer Apothecary Bar hydrotherapy products are considered alternative practice and are not a substitute for traditional/western medical care. Therapies or advice offered are not designed to be a diagnosis or treatment for any disease, injury, or medical condition. Accordingly, if you any medical or health issues, we strongly recommend that you CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN or HEALTH CARE PROVIDER regarding any medical conditions, especially those who are pregnant and those with high blood pressure.